End of Event Meme
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 11..As it was 5am here at that time...With everyone sleeping i had to struggle a lot to be awake.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Books like Bird,Alchemist,Who moved my cheese all would be a good choice.. sadly i'd read them before and the book Bird wasn't available here..
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Yeah,just a small suggestion,it would be nice if you give prizes to freshers more often.
There are expert readers here,obviously they are veery deserving but the new bees should be given a chance to win atleast to encourage them.
Also i found that my posts were not being ed sometimes.I'd written a lovely letter as one of the mini challenges.
It just didn't turn up on your blog.Such a thing happened more than once and i hadn't written anything which ccan't be published for sure!!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
All the challenges and cheer leading worked well.
5. How many books did you read?
I read 6 books
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Mahatma Gandhi the pioneer of Indian freedom struggle
A kiss before dying
The book of mysterious tales
and i've read half of :One for the money
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
I enjoyed reading about Hanuman in the book "Veer Hanuman".
even enjoyed A kiss before dying and Dear enemy.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I was just a reader,but the cheerleaders did a great job.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I will keep a set of interesting short books ready in advance for the next read-a-thon.
I will probably sleep for half the day before i begin the run-a-thon.
And tell evryone around me to just shut up and leave me alone!!! he he..
Keep foodies ready for the 24 hrs...