1. What are you reading right now?
Right now i am reading A Kiss Before dying.
2. How many books have you read so far?
I have finished 3 books.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
R.K.Narayan's Malgudi days.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Nothing much.. just skipped breakfast and no mood to have lunch too.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Yeah my roomies are an irritating lot..i'm trying not to listen to them..
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That i'm not tired at all......
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
This has been a great experience... no suggestions...
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I would read more and blog less.. and keep a huge pile of books with me.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
No.. i had a small nap for 3hrs.. regretting it now...
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
I read books with more picture illustrations.Guess everyone did that.... anyways i'm happy i took this challenge.. :)